RSS

BSG with the Rockies

Denver PostThis week, the world tour has BSG visiting Coors Field in beautiful Denver, CO.  So make your way over to the ballpark tonight to check him out live, in the flesh, as he performs stances for the players and the Rockies’ faithful.  Also, tune into the FSN Rocky Mountain pre-game show to catch him on the air.  And if that’s just not enough BSG for you in one day, be sure to check out today’s Denver Post article.  Over-exposure, here we come!

Update – 7/24/09: Photos from the night.

Related Posts

, , , , ,
opinions powered by SendLove.to

6 Responses to “BSG with the Rockies”

1. Lauren Says:

Hey, can you come to San Francisco next?? I’d love to see you imitate our guys in person, especially Pablo Sandoval! :)

2. Hayley Says:

I watched you on the rockies pre-game report and I think you did all of them perfectly and i watch every game.

3. Madeline Says:

i loved the impression of the Colorado Rockies on the pre-game report. the Don Baylor one was great even though I don’t know how many people got it. and Dante Bichette was awesome. i think the Pete Rose impression on the MLB network was hysterical. Kevin Youkilis is your best one. i wonder what he thinks of it……..

4. Madeline Says:

you should do a school trip where you go to different junior high/middle schools and high schools. even people who didn’t really watch that much baseball would probably still think you’re funny.

5. Anonymous Says:

Dang it….I didn’t know you were in Colorado the 24th. I had a chance to go to that game but I turned it down. I wouldn’t have if I knew you were going to be there. I bet t was perfect like always your 09 Yanks are the best. Go Yanks and BSG

6. Moriah Says:

Hey, I was the girl that came up too you in a Tulo jersey asking for a picture. I just wanted to say thanks for doing this its great!! You bring tears to our eyes cause we are laughing so hard