RSS

Jeffrey Leonard
Chilli Davis
Benito Santiago
Robby Thompson
Tsuyoshi Shinjo
Rich Aurilia
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (36 votes, average: 4.33 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...

Related Posts

, ,
opinions powered by SendLove.to

25 Responses to “Giants”

1. Tobias Says:

Awesome job!! Hac Man (ofd), Will the Thrill, Shinjo, Santiago, and saving the best for last, Rich Aurilia!

Giants fans everywhere salute you!

2. Scott Says:

Fantastic. I love the Matt Williams shoulder nuzzle and Bonds pointing at the sky is a nice touch. Jeffrey Leonard was awesome also. Thanks!

3. John Says:

The Thrill foot slide after taking the pitch was epic. Richie throwing the helmet at the end. That is just outstanding. Keep working the film room.

4. Cat Says:

I loved the Richie fake bunt with the head turn. Tip of the hat to you.

5. Klonoa Says:

Too funny. You captured the very expressive Richie Aurilia very well, what with the stance, mannerisms, tantrum, facial expressions and all; easily my favorite of all the ones you’ve done so far

6. Anonymous Says:

Brilliant. Shinjo is a classic

7. Brewer Man Says:

Bonds needs some work.

8. nick Says:

why do you have jeff kent with the giants?

9. HHH Says:

Wheres Willie Mays??

10. Rory Says:

First off you are brilliant, I thought you only did Red Sox, but now I see you’ve done my favorite team the Giants!

Randy Winn – Nailed it, great herky jerky manerisms.
    Aaron Rowand – Need to pull both pant legs up before getting into stance, and need to stick your ass out more. (no homo)
    Barry Bonds – Over-exaggerated pre stance bat motions, needs some work.
    Jeff Kent – Nothing special
    Will Clark – Probably my favorite of the bunch. Great long leg kick leading into the swing, and great bat motion while in the stance.
    Matt Williams – Dead on with the eating of the shoulder, that is a classic ritual.
    JT Snow – Great swing, JT always dug out the low and in pitches.
    Kevin Mitchell – Average
    Bob Brenly – Solid overall.
    Jeffrey Leonard – Loved the trot after the swing.
    Chilli Davis – Solid again.
    Benito Santiago – Probably the best imitated swing of the whole bunch. Benito always flailed his head after swings and misses it drove me fucking nuts. You really caught that perfectly.
    Robby Thompson – Great swing with Robbie, classic pounce out of the box after contact.
    Tsuyoshi Shinjo – Definitely caught Shinjos weird quirkiness, god did I hate him. The swing is brilliant again because he always ended up about two feet out of the batters box.
    Rich Aurilia – Classic. Richie always pats the top of his helmet down and looks longingly at the 3rd base coach. Very well done.

Keep up the good work!

11. Carl Says:

Fuckin Nailed It man, You ROCK!

12. Royhobbs Says:

awesome job… not just dumb luck that there were flies while you were doing the Giants. Bleeding Dodger Blue. Go Doigers!!!

13. Kirk Says:

Great stuff. You have a gift ! I’ve done batting stances my whole life but my best was half as good as your worst… Its incredible how you even get the facial expressions down.

14. LC Says:

had to check this out after the KNBR interview. AWESOME!

15. J.J. Says:

Enjoyed your appearance on Murph and Mac this morning. Loved the Giants batting stances. One comment–what about Aurilia’s incessant batting glove readjustments in between pitches?

16. Cliff Says:

Richies was definitely the best! But yes like JJ says you were missing the re-tightening of the batting gloves.

Missed you in the Murph and Mac show this morning I will have to check it out on the web.
    I loved how you all of the after the swing emotions! Giants Fans thank you!!!

Future Star Request:
    Pablo Sandoval

17. Cliff Says:

Correction:

I loved how you ACTED all of the after swing emotions.

18. Jon Says:

A million props for the best video I have ever seen. My life between ages 8 and 30 just flashed before my eyes. You would have gotten a bonus point had you fit in Kurt Manwaring’s sorry little bastard swing. But I rank them for accuracey: #1 Aurilia, #2 The Thrill #3 Winn. Benito’s gorrilla squat wasn’t bad as an honorable mention.

One more comment – You are either a genius or you are the most lonely man in the world.

19. John Says:

Nailed em, except for A. Row, need to literally take a shit before getting set then literally take a shit again and roll over into a 6-4-3 or swing over the top of a slider away and scowl at the camera in amazement that the league keeps throwing you 2 strike sliders….

20. Joe Says:

Loved it. Thanks for doing members of my lifelong team. Would love to see Willie McCovey and Pablo Sandoval. One a classic, the other a classic in the making.

21. Flor Says:

ROFLMAO! Although, a little work on the one of the most unusual stances, Aaron Rowand. If you could combine your Diamondbacks Matt Williams with the Giants version, it would be perfect.
    Might be a little before your time, Tito Fuentes had some weird mannerisms before an at-bat.
    And yes, gotta get the Pablo Sandoval down.

22. Steve Says:

Awesome job!!! You nailed Will the Thrill, far and away the bet of the bunch. Gotta find a way to break a bat over leg on strike 3 to get the real Chili Davis. Also, your Aurilia needs more of the fidgeting with the batting gloves. Given that Brenly is nothing special, how ’bout adding a Pablo Sandoval into the mix.

23. Chris Says:

batting stance guy is awesome! hahahaha

the next one on your list definitely has to be PABLO SANDOVAL!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [...] Batting Stance Guy: Giants How on earth a guy goes from having a friend film him in a backyard, copying player’s batting stances, to appearing on Letterman, is beyond me. This link takes you to the Giants video, obviously, but click around on his site and you’ll find clips for just about every other MLB team, as well as other videos featuring “Who to Watch” and player interactions. Watch, shake your head in bewildered amazement, and–if you’re at all familiar with some of the players–laugh a little. [...]

2. [...] can also check out his San Francisco Giant batting stances by clicking here – seriously, some of them are deadly [...]